Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Birthday BFF!

Some of you may know my bestest friend Laurie. This year Laurie had her first 29th birthday. I say that because I think we will be celebrating her 29th birthday for the next 20+ years (if she can get away with it for that long). I wanted this to be a special birthday for her so I came up with a brilliant idea. Laurie loves cooking with her girls. She also loves recipe books....how often she uses one you would have to ask her. With her help I gathered up recipes from her family as well as her in-laws. Although, she did not know why we were doing this. I am not very good at keeping secret so this was really a challenge for me. While she was out of town celebrating her anniversary I kidnapped her kids (not literally) and took them to a grocery store here in Dallas for a fun shoot. The following day we did a shoot at the house while we made cookies. I posted some of their pictures in a slide show that I have wanted to show everyone for months now. FINALLY the big day has come and gone so it's safe to share. I would love to get a chance to do another session like this. I had such a great time during the whole process!



No comments: