Sunday, October 21, 2007

Am I at a wedding?

Last Friday night Amber and Jacy walked down the aisle. They were married in the Japanese Gardens in Ft Worth. A BEAUTIFUL place for a wedding. I have to say this is the first time I have witnessed karaoke at a wedding reception. I hope it won't be the last because I had the best time. By the looks of these pictures I wasn't the only one either. Jacy and Amber are one of those couples who were up for anything. They even brought along a very special member of their family named Monkey. I think even Monkey enjoyed himself at this wild party. 
If you attended Amber and Jacy's wedding and would like to be notified when their images are available online shoot me an email at jamie@pbjstudio.com.






Ladies, there is enough Monkey for everyone.


I love this picture because I know that he is singing "Opps I did it again"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The LOOKS of that Wedding party, it may have needed a few more ARKYS!!