Monday, November 05, 2007

Meghan + Brian

I have done several shoots over the last week that I want to share but today I had to share an engagement session that I did with Bryan and Meghan this weekend. We made our way over to Mckinney on Sunday morning. It's obviously a favorite for me this month. Although I am trying to use different parts of town for my sessions. Mckinney has so many different looks it would be hard to get bored with shooting there. Meghan and Bryan were so easy to work with. Especially Meghan, she is pretty easy on the eyes too...sorry Bryan. And I was super excited to hear that Bryan stumbles upon my blog from time to time. He reminded me not to lay my lens in the street....I would hate to learn that lesson again. Here are a few of my favorites. It was a hard choice believe me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I want to see MORE!