Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Did someone say fire on the dance floor?

I shot another wedding this weekend with Heather over at Faces Photography. It was Sunday afternoon at Paradise Cove in Southlake. What a beautiful venue. Possibly more beautiful if it wasn't 110 degrees outside. Ok, so maybe it wasn't 110 but with the warmer weather finally here my body just hasn't adjusted yet and I was being a baby (on the inside). Despite the heat I got some great shots, ate good food (amazing cake), and had a LOT of laughs. As a photographer once in a while the stars align and the heavens part to shine down on you. The result is a picture you couldn't have possibly planned for even if you had tried. I will let this poor guy remain nameless (he knows who he is), but I have to say this is the first time in my life I have seen a flame come out of...well just see for yourself.

 

Seriously, how many embarassing pictures can you get of one person? I guess this was my lucky night.



 Here are a few others...not as entertaining.....







Saturday morning I went to a Berry Farm just north of Sherman with my favorite people in the world (Laurie, Paige and Addi of course). Here are a couple of pictures from our exciting and exhausting day.

 As you can see we put the kids to work immediatly. We had 4 buckets to fill!



 I wonder why we couldn't seem to fill up a whole bucket??



Here's  a slideshow with the rest. Enjoy.

www.pbjstudio.com/Blackberry

No comments: