Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Nap Needed!!

This weekend was crazy busy! It started off with a wedding Saturday evening. When Dallas gets a lot of rain we also breed a lot of mesquitos...go figure! I was eaten alive but had a great time with Lindsey & Jeremy. Their wedding was at the Botanical Gardens in Grapevine, TX. Who even knew Grapevine had their own Botanical Garden...certainly not I. It was very beautiful. Lindsey went with my favorite color choice this season chocolate brown and blue. Everyone was such a great sport outside in the heat. It feels like summer already and I am not prepared for it at all. After the wedding we were off to the reception at Aunt Donna's house. It was the perfect setting for an intimate reception.

w_lndsy-jrmy_-275-of-103-copy.jpg

w_lndsy-jrmy_-272-of-103-cweb.jpg

w_lndsy-jrmy_-149-of-248-web.jpg

w_lndsy-jrmy_-132-of-248-edit-copy.jpg 

w_lndsy-jrmy_-312-of-248-edit-copy.jpg

w_lndsy-jrmy_-319-of-248-edit-copy.jpg

w_lndsy-jrmy_-349-of-248-edit-copy.jpg 

w_lndsy-jrmy_-308-of-103-edit-copy.jpg

 Sunday afternoon I did a shoot with the Newman Smith Cheerleading squad. After waking up to terrible thunderstorms I thought for sure this shoot wasn't going to happen. But the skies quickly cleared up and one of the team moms bought a big piece of plastic for the girls to sit on (good thinking Cindy!). The pictures went off without out a hitch...or one complaint about the mud. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised! Here is a picture of the 2007- 2008 NSHS Varsity Cheerleaders.

varsity.jpg

You would think it ends there but it doesn't......from our cheer shoot I had to rush over to Glen Eagles Country Club for a wedding with Faces Photography. I have known Heather for several years now and this was my first opportunity to second shoot for her. It was such a blast! You wouldn't believe how free I felt...no real pressure not to miss anything. I just got to enjoy the day and watch see the moments that I would sometimes miss when directing the "show". Heather and Ted were so much fun to work with. We even had radio's so we could talk to each other during the day. It was total CIA stuff and I loved it!! It is such an honored to be asked to shoot with someone you admire. Those two really know what they are doing....maybe that's why Heather was featured in D Magazine. Thanks again for letting me be apart of the team for a day. Can't wait to do it again (next Sunday). Here are a few of my favorites from the wedding.

dscf3838-281-faces.jpg

dscf3672-115-edit-faces.jpg

dscf3569-78-faces.jpg

This is my favorite of the day...

dsc3571-faces.jpg

If you were a guest at Lindsey and Jeremy's wedding and would like to be notified when their pictures are available online please send an email to Jamie@pbjstudio.com .

No comments: