Friday, September 12, 2008

Amy + John = MARRIED!

Last weekend Amy and John tied the knot.....bout time! I met these two a few years ago through a friend. Amy has been instrumental to my success this past year. She apparently has the biggest and best group of friends who all decided to get married this year. I do not look forward to all of the weddings coming to an end with this group. They have all throwin some of THE BEST weddings I have attended over the last two years. I feel like one of the "gang" when I am with these guys. They have all been so welcoming. I think I may shed a tear or two at Meghan and Bryan's wedding next month knowing it is the last one I have coming up from this group. I have had a blast meeting all of you and I look forward to a future of baby sessions with you guys. You have a photographer for life, if you will have her.

Here comes the fun part. After seeing some of the pictures from this reception you will know exactly why I have such a good time!

Who has the greatest job eva? Yeah, that would be me!



















Bryan you may want to invest in those dance classes after all.



I said "I'M HAVING A GREAT TIME!!!"



I also had a special guest photographer for the wedding. JP has been the life of many weddings that I have attended. This weekend he decided to test drive the photographers equipment. He may not be the next up and coming star but I'd let him join me on any shoot...... More so cause he makes me laugh!



1 comment:

kyles anima said...

great pics throughout this blog!