Friday, July 18, 2008

Goodbye vacation!

I just returned from some much needed relaxing on the white sand beaches of Florida. I spent a week with my best friend Laurie, her husband, their two too-cute-for-words-must-show-pictures little girls, and Daron. Our condo was off the hook!! It opened up to the beach and I spent as much time on it as I possibly could. Unfortunately 7 days comes and goes too quick. I am back in big D and was welcomed by the blistering heat. Boy did I miss that....NOT! I uploaded my favorite video from the week. While at Busch Gardens I met a lion up close and personal. I WAS protected by 2 inches of glass but I was still just a bit intimidated. Our last day in Florida, after I risked my life parasailing, we took some family pictures out on the beach. Here are just a few of my favorites. There are even a few of me!

Here is a link to some of our "candid" pictures from vacation. And the link to all of the Benzick family photo session as well as a few of yours truly.

*If you don't leave comments I may hunt you down. :-)*









2 comments:

Captured Moments & More! said...

HILAROUS!!! I LOVE IT GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the one of you and your boyfriend on the walkway/pier. LOVE IT!!!

-wendy