Friday, July 04, 2008

Michelle + Jason

Last weekend Michelle and Jason tied the knot. I have known Michelle for....well ever. She has grown into an amazing woman and fabulous baker from what I have heard. She met a great guy named Jason following a car accident. It's a great story if you haven't heard it.....I guess her cookies must be REALLY good. He is a a firefighter and all around sweet and considerate guy. They were married last weekend at the Hanging Gardens in Duncanville. The venue was perfect for Michelle's laid back khaki and white wedding and reception. Here are just a few of my favorites. I may have to blog a few of Michelle's bridal pictures too. She was such a beautiful bride. Congrats you two!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.