Monday, June 23, 2008

Catherine + Monty

At first glance you may think Monty is a little intimidating...or was that just me? Turns out these two are a blast to be around. And I should know, our shoot lasted almost 3 hours. Monty was a great sport and has a good eye for photography as well. Catherine......well who doesn't like working with a natural born model. The camera loved her as you can see. Catherine and Monty will be getting married in October and I can't tell you how excited I am to shoot their wedding. I expect the best of parties out of these two.







2 comments:

Gregory Anderson said...

Excellent photos!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun on our shoot and CAN NOT WAIT to see what great ideas you have for the wedding! Thanks so much - you do amazing work (especially when you make Monty smile in pictures - that takes true talent!)