Sunday, September 21, 2008

BIG NEWS.....

This week I made a HUGE change! We are talking almost life changing type of change......yeah that may be a little much. But it is a change non the less. I have been a Nikon girl since I was 18 (don't ask how many years that has been). Well this year I made the leap I am now a Canon girl! Yep, I sold every bit of my Nikon gear. If you didn't already know it, once I decide to do something I decide to dive head first and this can often happen over night. Hopefully that isn't a bad quality. As you can imagine I have shot just about anything that has crossed my line of sight this week. Today on the way home from Wichita Falls I decided after several years of passing this hole in the wall place that sales any type of hub cap you could ever not want to buy. I decided I was going to stop and take pictures. This was purely for my enjoyment but I had to share. I cant wait to post more photos from the latest member of my family (yeah the camera).




Is this man not the cutest little thing!?!




Feel free to leave comments. It gets very lonely talking to myself some days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look nice Jamie! What setup were you shooting with? -Matt