Friday, August 24, 2007

Amber & Jacy E_Session

I did a super fun shoot with Amber and Jacy several days back. We met up in downtown Denton, TX. Going into it I wasn't really sure what to expect with the location.Which turned out to be a really sweet place to shoot. I knew these two would be fun to work with no matter where they were. Talk about some strong personalities. Amber and Jacy seem so easy going and always have a smile on their faces...except when I was beggin for something sexy. I am really looking forward to their wedding in October. Not just because it won't be 500 degrees outside. Mostly because it is guaranteed to be a good time with them.

On another note....did anyone notice in my TAG that I mentioned I was full time??? MEANING I no longer have a 8-5 corporate job? SERIOUSLY! I don't! I am flying solo. I am super excited and feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I'm not looking for any comments about the matter or anything (yeah right). I'm also a tiny bit nervous but mostly enjoying the ride...and sleeping in until 7:30. :-)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE 1 & 3...very creative!!!