Monday, August 20, 2007

TAG?

Last week I was pulled into a friendly game of photographers TAG. I feel special that Dustin and Heather decided to drag me into it. I think I can remember playing something much to similar in jr high. SInce I am such a people pleaser I must play along. Hopefully you will learn something about me that you ALWAYS wanted to know. Or maybe I would just like to think it will.

1. I was little Miss Dallas in 1981.... HA! Now I bet you didn't see that coming.

2. I raised a pig in 4-H when i was in 6th grade..... No joke people. I have pictures to prove it. And I will spare you.

3. I met my "real" dad for the first time when I was 22 years old......About 22 years late but all things happen for a reason. He is an amazing man. I am very blessed to have two awesome dads.

4. I am officially a full time photographer!....."You just got pushed off the cliff, start building your wings." Is going to be a quote I hang on to for a little while.

5. I was homeschooled through Jr High and High School.....I have no comment except...I would never homeschool my kids. :-)

6. I was proposed to for the first time when I was in 8th grade.....this sounds really messed up but to me it's a funny story. You will be happy to know that mom also went after this boy with a bat. Luckily she didn't find him.

7. I LOVE to shop...... Many woman can tell you this but few can live up to what this means. Ask me how many pairs of SUMMER shoes I have...72....ask me how many pairs of blue jeans are in my closet....32....Do you doubt me now?

8. I want to go on a missions trip to Africa in the worst way!....Maybe I could take them some of the summer shoes I'm not wearing.



Sooooo now you know a little more...maybe too much about me. I want to know something about you! :-) Come on you can do it! Leave me a comment.

It's now my responsibility to pass the torch. Don't let me done....

1. Angela Marcotte
2. Rachel Wilks
3. Melissa Vadillo
4. Terry Smith

3 comments:

Jan Garcia said...

Summer shoes?! wow, I'm scared to ask how many total! hahaha

Jasmine said...

Homeskoolers, unite! I didn't go to a 'real' school until 9th grade...maybe that's why I'm a little quirky! :)

Rachel DeBell said...

Ok I just now saw my name on your tag list. I thought you were suppose to post it in my comments to let me know! :) Cool though...I'll have to get to working. Not sure I have many entertaining facts.