Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Juxtapose Experience

Last week my photography bff Kate asked me to second shoot a wedding for her up in Mckinney. OF COURSE I couldn't turn the offer down. We spent the day hanging out and goofing around with our photography gear...great fun that was! About 5:00 we headed off to Aubie and Kevin's wedding at the Surrey House. Of course this was my first time meeting the bride and her family but they sure didn't make me feel like the outsider. Aubie and her 2 sisters looked absolutely beautiful Saturday. Aubie and Alli both sporting their cowboy boots. I am going to try not to rush out and buy me a pair....but I can make no promises. I had a great time meeting everyone and had a blast seeing Kate in action. She becomes really intense behind the camera. You should check out her blog too www.juxtaposephotography.com . She has some kick butt images from this weekend. Here are a few of my favs....


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that one with the grandpa!!! That is golden!!!

Jan Garcia said...

Can I come shoot too :) That first one is so cool. The arms on the hips did it for me!