Monday, January 26, 2009

Kim & Jeff O'Pry

This weekend Kim and Jeff tied the knot. When I first met Kim I never would have imagined I could have imagined that I would fall in love with her & her family like I did. Mom and best friends showed up to lend their support and a few funny jokes for both the engagement session and bridal session. I couldn't have been happier to have them there either. This is the warmest family. They have been so easy for work with and I am actually disappointed that the wedding has now come and gone. It was BEAUTIFUL! Kim had every detail covered and with fabulous taste! The party was a blast.....and the groomsmen....well they like usual were a hand full. I hope everyone else had as good of a time as I did. I walked away wondering how in the world I get paid to have SO much fun!?!?!

I put together a little slide show from the big day. Check it out! http://www.pbjstudio.com/O'Pry

Here are just a few of my faves!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaime- The Slide Show was amazing... You are so sweet and we had a great time with you around.... The Pictures are amazing... I can't wait to see more...I hope to work with you in the future... ;)

Katie Donovan