Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy weekend!

Sunday I drove out to the big city of Wichita Falls to photograph Kenzie for her senior portraits. Kenzie lives in Iowa Park but we headed to downtown Wichita for our session. Talk about a ghost town. I felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. I don't know about her but I had a blast. We even got to pull out the new red couch. After driving around all week in with it in the back of my suv it was time to put it to use! To top the day off.....There was even a bonus for me....Taco Casa! Yeah, don't hate until you have had it. Talk about yummy goodness. My mouth is watering thinking about it. Or maybe it is te steaks I'm smelling for dinner. Either way I'm gettin hungry.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?